2.0
Additional Fees

The LEMON CHAIR. Robert March 3, 2016.

Five failures that left me stranded more than 3 miles from my home. The chair has more hour broke now in my kitchen that has hours being usable

Review about: Quantum Rehab Q6 Edge 2 0 Wheelchair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I received a new Quantum with the ILevel on it little over a month ago and it had a clicking noise from the start and they told me it was "normal,they all do that." 3 days ago the ILEVEL stopped working.The company picked up the chair this morning so we will see how long it takes for them to fix the piece of junk.. I'm lucky I still had my invacare chair yet..I still can't get over how smooth the invacare handles.Did your Quantum always have a clicking in the wheels?

mine did that upon delivery, the casters were torged down to tight and the controller had to be reprogramed

Appears the company doesn't care!!!! My castor problems were known by quantum in 2013 and now 2017 still not fixed!

Is anyone else have indoor jerking into walls. Please let me know if you have or had this problem and how it was fixed.

Now have a few dozen holes in my hallway wall. The casters definitely don't like floor jams between rooms.