2.0
Additional Fees

6 months ago we started the process of getting my son a DME stroller.Over that time his preschool, his physical therapist and i have sent many unreturned emails trying to find out the progress.

About a month ago i finally got word that all the paperwork was collected and they were submitting to my insurance. I just switched jobs the other day and changed insurance, so i called to try and get this finished before that happened because my out of pocket was met already. They said that they got the last paper yesterday and now needed insurance approval. I am debating just cancelling because now i have to pay my large dedectable again because they took their time.

When i asked what took so long their excuse was "it slipped through the cracks".That is unacceptable and highly recommend not using this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. National Seating And Mobility needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Seating And Mobility.

Had an Experience with National Seating And Mobility?

Comments

Perris, California, United States #1278349

They always take for ever to do a simple process!!!! Not recommended