As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs.It's becoming unsafe to operate.

Since April/May, I have asked them for brake adjustments and new batteries. June/July, I asked them for new castor tires. These pictures, and yes, from the first tire to a few days ago, National Seating and Mobility have received the ongoing deterioration of my castor tires. For the record, I've received two other motorized wheelchairs since October of last year, both were defective.

They had told my Dr office, " he needs to contact us in regards to any repairs".

I not only have my phone records, I have text messages dating back to when all this started.I had to go on a local tv station to get the current wheelchair.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at National Seating And Mobility and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Seating And Mobility to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Seating And Mobility national seating and mobility wheelchair maintenance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Seating And Mobility?

Comments

They have not been in your state in three years.