As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs.It's becoming unsafe to operate.
Since April/May, I have asked them for brake adjustments and new batteries. June/July, I asked them for new castor tires. These pictures, and yes, from the first tire to a few days ago, National Seating and Mobility have received the ongoing deterioration of my castor tires. For the record, I've received two other motorized wheelchairs since October of last year, both were defective.
They had told my Dr office, " he needs to contact us in regards to any repairs".
I not only have my phone records, I have text messages dating back to when all this started.I had to go on a local tv station to get the current wheelchair.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- National Seating And Mobility Wheelchair Maintenance
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."