Review about National Seating And Mobility Wheelchair Maintenance from Bellevue, Washington

As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs.It's becoming unsafe to operate.

Since April/May, I have asked them for brake adjustments and new batteries. June/July, I asked them for new castor tires. These pictures, and yes, from the first tire to a few days ago, National Seating and Mobility have received the ongoing deterioration of my castor tires. For the record, I've received two other motorized wheelchairs since October of last year, both were defective.

They had told my Dr office, " he needs to contact us in regards to any repairs".

I not only have my phone records, I have text messages dating back to when all this started.I had to go on a local tv station to get the current wheelchair.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

National Seating And Mobility Wheelchair Maintenance
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #708894

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National Seating And Mobility? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 04 #1121878

They have not been in your state in three years.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to National Seating And Mobility. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about National Seating And Mobility.
Filing a new complaint about