When I first called for repairs this company made me an appt for one week later and told me that I didn't need to provide any authorizations for billing but after I asked if she needed a prescription Julie said if I can get the doctor to submit one it will help get service faster so I did. Then the day before the appt the technician Tom called me and asked what was the problem and after I told him I needed a charger he said he had to get an authorization and will call me when he gets the ok to come over A week later I called and Julie asked how that was coming along and she said they ordered parts and are still waiting for them to arrive.

A week after that I called again and Julie said they are waiting for a letter back from the doctor. I said, What? They faxed doctor a letter of medical necessity to sign for my charger and Julie said only then will they be able to order the parts. so I called my doctor again and asked if they received this letter but I was so frustrated that I did not stay on hold while the office went to check.

I immediately put this scooter in the paper for sale and purchased a new one from a different company.

MY SINCERE ADVICE: DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER CALLING NATIONAL SEATING AND MOBILITY FOR YOUR NEEDS. There are not just a few NEGATIVE reviews but MANY MANY NEGATIVE reviews and that speaks volumns!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2014.

Comments

Does anyone realize what has to be done to get DME or repairs done? The insurance companies take FOREVER to give approval and then the parts have to be ordered, then if you break down when they are busy, they will give you an open appointment that could be a week to 2 weeks from the day they recieve all of the parts needed for the repair.

to Devils advocate Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #898006

That's the insurance company to BLAME not NSM, for it to get approved. Plus, ALL PARTS DOES NOT SHIPPED/RECEIVED ON SAME DAY.